Subject: [RAI] FYI: XMPP BOF at IETF 74

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:40:56 -0700

There is going to be an XMPP BOF at ietf 74. The discussion is  
happening on the [email-masked] mailing list.

List info at http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/xmppwg

The proposal is to form a RAI WG to do things such as:

1). Base spec revision - recent changes and how IETF can help improve  
the document
2). XMPP interop report (draft-saintandre-xmpp-feature-set)
3). Mapping between XMPP and SIMPLE (draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core- *  
drafts)
4). Mobile XMPP optimizations
5). IDNA and stringprep in RFC 3920 vs. IDNAbis and improved Unicode  
handling or "profiling" in rfc3920bis
6). BOSH
7). XMPP server MIB 8). "Client Certificate Management for SASL  
EXTERNAL" (XEP-0257) and other certificate related stuff (e.g. XEP-0250)
9). end-to-end encryption
10). Security labels in XMPP

If you reply to this thread, please drop the rai, simple, and sipping  
groups and move the conversation to the to the xmppwg mailing list.

Thanks, Cullen