Subject: [RAI] SIP* draft statistics

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:34:26 -0700

http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi?query=draft-ietf-sip* says the
number of words is 1.2E+06.

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Enrico Marocco
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:24 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tools-discuss] Yet another I-D stats tool

Folks,

I've written a bunch of scripts to collect and display some statistics I
couldn't find elsewhere, to get a feeling of the amount of activity
regarding WG and non-WG documents. The tool is available online at
http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi and can be queried through a
very simple HTTP interface, just entering in a web browser URLs like
http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi?query=draft-*-alto-*

Of course I wrote the tool for myself, but if people think that a
variant of it could be useful also to others I can help integrate it
with other stats tools. Comments are welcome.

For the brave: the (poorly written and uncommented) code is available at
http://code.google.com/p/idstats/. The database that acts as a back end
for the tool takes approximately 70 hours to create from scratch on a
~6K bogomips processor; ask me offlist if you want a dump of the one I'm
currently using.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:29:47 -0700

> number of words is 1.2E+06.

Or little more than 2 times War and Peace ;-)

However, that query matches both SIP and SIPPING WG docs:
http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi?query=draft-ietf-sip-*
http://ubiq.tilab.com/cgi-bin/idstats.cgi?query=draft-ietf-sipping-*

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico