Subject: [RAI] Response to an LS from ETSI

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:14:10 +0300

Hi,

as you probably know, we have received the following liaison from ETSI:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1085.doc

Based on the discussions on the SIMPLE WG list, we have put together the
response in the attachment. We intend to send it to ETSI on Thursday.
Let us know if you have any comments on it before then.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:10:39 +0300

Hi,

our contact person in ETSI has asked us to hold the response to their LS
for a few days so that they have a chance to send some clarifications
about their specs to the SIMPLE WG.

Cheers,

Gonzalo