Subject: [RAI] Errata report on errata 1356 and 1357 on RFC 5140 (A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol (TGREP))

From: "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:38:11 -0500

======================================================================
RFC5140, "A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol (TGREP)"
Source of RFC: iptel (rai)

Errata ID: 1356

Status: Reported
Type: Editorial

Reported By: Alfred Hoenes
Date Reported: 2008-03-11

Section 4.4.5, pg.13 says:

   The LS receiving this attribute should disseminate to other peers,
   both internal and external to the ITAD.

It should say:

                                                     vvvv
   The LS receiving this attribute should disseminate it to other peers,
   both internal and external to the ITAD.

Notes:

cf. similar subsections of RFC 5140 (4.*.5)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended status:  (correct) Hold for document update
======================================================================
RFC5140, "A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol (TGREP)"
Source of RFC: iptel (rai)

Errata ID: 1357

Status: Reported
Type: Editorial

Reported By: Alfred Hoenes
Date Reported: 2008-03-11

Section 6.7, pg.20 says:

                                    [...].  TGREP should specify its
   choice address family through the route-type capability in the OPEN
   message.  And route-type specification in the OPEN message violating
   the above rule should be rejected with a NOTIFICATION message.

It should say:

                                    [...].  TGREP should specify its
|  choice of address family through the route-type capability in the
|  OPEN message.  Any route-type specification in the OPEN message
   violating the above rule should be rejected with a NOTIFICATION
   message.

Notes:

a) missing "of"
b) "And" --> "Any"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended status:  (correct) Hold for document update
======================================================================

Dale