Subject: [RAI] Fwd: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2013 CFP Deadline Extended to February 28

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:55:45 -0600

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2013 CFP Deadline Extended to February 28
To: [email-masked]

Dear TechWG Members:

Due to the overwhelming demand for more time to make submissions, the
deadline for the submission of abstracts for SIPNOC 2013 presentations
has been extended to February 28, 2013!

If you wish to submit a speaking proposal, please submit your speaking
abstracts by Thursday, February 28, 2013 at the SIPNOC 2013 Easychair
website at:

https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sipnoc2013

To access the official SIPNOC 2013 Call for Presentations, with full
details on the submission of material, policies and guidelines, please
click here:

http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/

SIPNOC 2013 Registration Savings Are Still Available!

The regular individual registration fee for SIPNOC 2013 attendance is
$995 for three full days of conference activities. This fee will cover
admittance to all conference sessions, presentations, keynotes,
breakfast, lunch, dinners and breaks, as well as a welcome reception
on the evening before the event begins, and a special evening
networking reception on the first day of the event.

For a limited time, you can save $100 off the regular registration fee
by entering discount code “sipnoc13100” – minus the quotes – on the
initial registration page.

To register at this special rate, please visit
http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2013.

SIP Forum Full Members Save Even More!  For individuals of companies
that are active Full Members of the SIP Forum, a special price of $795
is being offered – a discount of $200 off the regular conference rate
-- and exclusive full member-only discounts will be offered for a
variety of special SIPNOC 2013 sponsorship packages.

In order to obtain this special pricing, please contact Marc Robins,
SIP Forum Managing Director, for the Full Member discount code, at
[email-masked] or call +1-203-829-6307.

SIPNOC 2013 Hotel Reservations

The SIP Forum has negotiated a nicely discounted room rate of
$174/night at the four-star Hyatt Dulles Hotel. This rate includes
in-room WiFi Internet access! Other valuable benefits include a free
shuttle bus to and from Dulles Airport and free parking in the hotel
parking lot.

The cut-off date to receive this great rate is April 8, 2013.
Reservation requests made after the cut-off date will be based on
availability at the hotel's prevailing rates. So take advantage of
this great offer now and register for your stay at the Hyatt Dulles
using the following Web link:
https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SIPNOC2013.

SIPNOC 2013 Sponsorship Opportunities

Current SIPNOC 2013 Gold Sponsors include Integrated Research, SNOM
and Sorenson Communications. Acme Packet is the SIPNOC 2013 lanyard
sponsor.

If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship of the event, please
contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing Director, for
detailed information about available sponsorship opportunities. Marc
can be reached at [email-masked] or call +1-203-829-6307.

 ******************************************

For more information about SIPNOC 2013, please visit www.sipnoc.org

Thanks and Best,

Marc

*************************

Marc Robins

President and Managing Director

SIP Forum

http://www.sipforum.org

Mobile: 203-829-6307

SkypeMe! marcrobins

SIPNOC 2013 Registration is Officially Open!

*************************

_______________________________________________
techwg mailing list
Send mail to: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe or edit options at:  http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/techwg