Subject: [RAI] Fwd: IETF 86 Technical Plenary Topic: The End of POTS

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:03:18 -0600

For folks that may have missed the announcement.  Please note the wiki for
information sharing.

Regards,
Mary
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "IAB Chair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Feb 21, 2013 11:57 PM
Subject: IETF 86 Technical Plenary Topic: The End of POTS
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

The IAB has selected the topic for the IETF 86 Technical
Plenary<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda.html>:
The End of Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS).  The session will feature
Dr. Henning Schulzrinne, Chief Technology Officer of the FCC.  For more
details, see:
http://www.iab.org/2013/02/22/ietf-86-technical-plenary-topic-the-end-of-plain-old-telephone-service-pots/

In enable members of the community to share information on the staus of the
POTS  transition worldwide, the IAB has established a Wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iab/trac/wiki.

Contributions welcome.

 <http://www.iab.org/wp-content/IAB-uploads/2013/02/pots.jpg>