Subject: [Rats] Use Case Side Meeting - Thursday 8:30am, Collar

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 16:30:27 -0400

During the Wednesday RATS session, we will have (only) 20 minutes to discuss
the use case draft.   There will likely be a revision posted on Monday
morning when the ID submission opens again, with a few small changes that
have accumulated.

We hope to get feedback on Wednesday as to the general direction, and tone,
but we know that there won't be time in the big group to delve into the
particulars of the use cases.   We have booked a room on Thursday morning
(Collar), and we hope to spend the time wrangling details of uniqueness vs
generalness of specific use cases.

This is a working session, we'll put an editor on the projector and argue
language and uniqueness of cases, and whether X>Y, X<Y, X==Y, etc.
As there is no meetecho, we have scheduled a webex, and we'll join the
projector to this.  The goal would be to post a revision that makes
more people happy.

The site meeting is in the Collar room on Thursday at 8:30am.

RATS use cases
Hosted by Michael Richardson

Thursday, 25 Jul, 2019 8:15 am | 2 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 646 018 424
Password: KVab9TpQ
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8fbb11db0fa8acf2b47e1c1da6dbcd2d

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 018 424

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-