Subject: [Rats] Presenter slides

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:11:57 -0500

Greetings!

Please send your slides to myself and Ned.  One of us will post them once
received.  We will both be remote, so please get them to use early in order
to avoid any time difference snafus.

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 08:12:12 -0500

Reminder: please get your slides in ASAP, ideally within the next 24 hours
so that Ned and I can post them in advance of the sessions.  It is helpful
for anyone for which English is a second language to have them posted with
enough time to review prior to the session.

We've only received one set thus far.

Thank you!
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen