Subject: [Rats] RATS architecture design team "weekly" working meetings

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 12:59:27 +0800

https://doodle.com/poll/qmz6zepmzisbqge7

This doodle poll asks for you for the date of the first meeting, being the
week of Dec. 3, but when answering please consider that this meeting will
have a more than every-two-weeks cadence, but possibly not every single week,
based upon availability and progress.

So even if a time that week does not work for you, but it would work
on-going, please answer yes or if-need-be.

Henk and I (at least), prefer whereby.com (formerly appear.in) as the
technology, as it's pure webrtc (and I have a premium account) and works well
on most desktop OSes (vs webex, which officially does not), even through many
(but not all) corporate firewalls. We are open to discussion on this.

But it does not support a PSTN call-in: it's all VoIP.
As we intend to share browser tabs, HackMD/etherpad and markdown in editors,
if you can only make it via PSTN, then you probably won't be able to
participate constructive in the working call.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 12:49:55 +0100

Ned points out that I fat-fingered the first session on Friday, making it
only 30 minutes long.  I intend it to be an hour, but I won't edit as that
will invalidate the poll.