Subject: [Rats] 2020-02-25 - architecture design team meeting reminder

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:46:53 -0500

Hello, last week we decided to cancel the meeting close to the last minute.
The internet connectivity was poor, and the four of us in Berlin were
distracted and focused on other things.  I should have sent an email as well
as deleting the calendar entry.  Sorry abou that.

Today's meeting will start as usual in 15 minutes.
  https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3f95c936acbfe3c99b6f7939f95b9876

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 11:47:46 -0500

It'd be nice if the recurring calendar could be updated to indicate the correct webex info (right now it shows whereby.com/ietf-rats).

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: RATS <[email-masked]> on behalf of Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 9:47 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Rats] 2020-02-25 - architecture design team meeting reminder

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-
_______________________________________________
RATS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rats

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:33:18 -0500

1) The 2020-03-10 RATS Architecture Design team meeting will co-incide with
   the IOT-DIRectorate call.
   I was going to ask for an alternate time, but:

2) 2020-03-09 is the draft deadline (I think), and so I think we should instead cancel
   that design team call.

3) I think that there is another RATS virtual interim, but I don't see it
   in the virtual-interim calendar.  Could it be March 2?  I can see no
   descriptive text in my calendar other than "virtual interim"

So I think that our real deadline to get our merge/commits in is next
Tuesday.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:37:35 -0500

Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > 1) The 2020-03-10 RATS Architecture Design team meeting will co-incide
    > with the IOT-DIRectorate call.  I was going to ask for an alternate
    > time, but:

Actually, now that it's in my calendar, I see that the hours do not overlap.
Maybe due to daylight savings changes somewhere.

Does not change the deadline though.