Subject: [Rats] Invitation: RATS Architecture Design Team weekly meeting time @ Tue 2020-02-18 16:00 - 17:00 (CET) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:01:26 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: RATS Architecture Design Team weekly meeting time
Moved to webex.Meeting number:644 129  
723Password:T2Beya6Dhttps://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3f95c936acbfe3c99b6f7939f95b98761-650-479-3208 Call-in  
number 
When: Tue 2020-02-18 16:00 – 17:00 Central European Time - Berlin
Where:  
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3f95c936acbfe3c99b6f7939f95b9876,
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * Nicolae Paladi
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * Thomas Fossati
     * [email-masked]
     * Ned Smith
     * Henk Birkholz
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N3ByMmFkcXJoZzdscW1qaXFqYjBldmpjOTYgcmF0c0BpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTE4NjcyOGE1ZjNmZDVhODdlOTU3YWM3ZTZmY2RjNTYyYjZkNTM0ODI&ctz=Europe%2FBerlin&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding