Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:28:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Dave Thaler
                          Michael Richardson
                          Ned Smith
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   In network protocol exchanges, it is often the case that one entity
   (a Relying Party) requires evidence about a remote peer to assess the
   peer's trustworthiness, and a way to appraise such evidence.  The
   evidence is typically a set of claims about its software and hardware
   platform.  This document describes an architecture for such remote
   attestation procedures (RATS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/