Subject: [Rats] New Version Notification for draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01.txt

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 13:39:56 +0000

Updates based on the questions on & off list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 9:32 AM
To: Eric Voit (evoit) <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Eric Voit and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Name:		draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing
Revision:	01
Title:		Trusted Path Routing using Remote Attestation
Document date:	2020-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		28
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01

Abstract:
   There are end-users who believe encryption technologies like IPSec
   alone are insufficient to protect the confidentiality of their highly
   sensitive traffic flows.  This specification describes two
   alternatives for protecting these sensitive flows as they transit a
   network.  In both alternatives, protection is accomplished by
   forwarding sensitive flows across network devices currently appraised
   as trustworthy.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat