Subject: Re: [Rats] Publishing WebEx interim WG meetings to YouTube

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 10:57:32 -0400

Alexa Morris <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > In August of 2019 I said that, upon request of the working group chair,
    > the Secretariat would post WebEx recordings of interim meetings to the
    > working group's playlist in the IETF YouTube channel [1]. I also noted
    > that we hoped to remove the requirement that the chair initiate the
    > process through a formal request, since it's clear that most chairs
    > want this to happen as readily as possible.

    > I'm pleased to report that, starting today, we will begin uploading all
    > interim meeting recordings to WebEx, in weekly batches. We will make
    > this a regular part of the Secretariat's work flow.

...

    > 1) This is *only* for interim meetings: we are not planning to
    > proactively publish other recordings (e.g. design team meetings)

When asked a few times to clear out the RATS Architecture Design Team
recordings (which are in my account), I have asked to have them uploaded, but
the message hasn't been getting through.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [