Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:46:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Dave Thaler
                          Michael Richardson
                          Ned Smith
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-05-21

Abstract:
   In network protocol exchanges, it is often the case that one entity
   (a Relying Party) requires evidence about a remote peer to assess the
   peer's trustworthiness, and a way to appraise such evidence.  The
   evidence is typically a set of claims about its software and hardware
   platform.  This document describes an architecture for such remote
   attestation procedures (RATS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-architecture-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 18:51:54 -0400

[email-masked] wrote:
    >         Title : Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture Authors :
    > Henk Birkholz Dave Thaler Michael Richardson Ned Smith Wei Pan Filename
    > : draft-ietf-rats-architecture-03.txt Pages : 34 Date : 2020-05-21

Please ignore this version.
This was made from my directory which had "Issue55" branch checkout which has
the not-yet-agreed pull request #89 included/rebased within it.

I will submit a new -04 without that text, since we had not yet agreed on it.

SORRY. FIXING.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 18:54:50 -0400

Here is a better diff of our current work:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02&url2=draft-ietf-rats-architecture-04