Subject: [Rats] draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing updated

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 01:11:29 +0000

Updates from v02 of draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing go into 
draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-00  (I needed to do a file rename due 
to an IETF submission glitch).  Changes include:

   o  Added timing diagram that aligns to the architecture draft and the 
interaction model draft.
   o  The Attester's AIK is included within the Stamped Passport.  This 
eliminates the need to provision to AIK certificate on the Relying  Party.
   o  YANG modules integrate fully with charra as well as NETCONF cryptotypes 
and keystores.

Thanks,
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 6:20 PM
To: Eric Voit (evoit) <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Eric Voit and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Name:		draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing
Revision:	00
Title:		Trusted Path Routing
Document date:	2020-06-25
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		26
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing

Abstract:
   There are end-users who believe encryption technologies like IPSec
   alone are insufficient to protect the confidentiality of their highly
   sensitive traffic flows.  These end-users want their flows to
   traverse devices which have been freshly appraised and verified.
   This specification describes Trusted Path Routing.  Trusted Path
   Routing protects sensitive flows as they transit a network by
   forwarding traffic to/from sensitive subnets across network devices
   recently appraised as trustworthy.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat