Subject: [Rats] draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:41:18 +0000

Hi All,

This draft defines how to subscribe to a stream of attestation related 
Evidence on TPM-based network devices.  When subscribed, a Telemetry stream of 
verifiably fresh YANG notifications (which are generated when TPM PCRs are 
extended) are pushed to the subscriber.

This draft integrates:
 *  Section 5 of draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01
 *  Elements of draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model

Thanks!

Eric, Henk, and Wei

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:19 PM
To: Eric Voit (evoit) <[email-masked]>; Wei Pan <[email-masked]>; 
Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Eric Voit and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Name:		draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription
Revision:	00
Title:		Attestation Event Stream Subscription
Document date:	2020-06-24
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		20
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription

Abstract:
   This document defines how to subscribe to a stream of attestation
   related Evidence on TPM-based network devices.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat