Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 09:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures using TPMs
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Eric Voit
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Bill Sulzen
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Tom Laffey
                          Guy C. Fedorkow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-03.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2020-09-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG RPC and a minimal datastore required to
   retrieve attestation evidence about integrity measurements from a
   device following the operational context defined in
   [I-D.ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest].  Complementary
   measurement logs are also provided by the YANG RPC originating from
   one or more roots of trust of measurement.  The module defined
   requires at least one TPM 1.2 or TPM 2.0 and corresponding Trusted
   Software Stack included in the device components of the composite
   device the YANG server is running on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/