Subject: [Rats] RATs Oct 23rd Virtual Interim reminder

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 19:18:58 +0000

All,
This is a reminder that we’ll have a session this Friday Oct 23rd at 7:30am PST/14:30 UTC.

Presenters: please upload their slides by EOD Wed, to give participants time to preview.

Here’s the agenda:
* Agenda Bash (5min)

* Architecture – Michael (15min)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-02

* EAT – Laurence (20min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/

* Network Device Attestation - Guy (15 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation/

* Interaction Model – Henk (10min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model/

* CHARRA Update – Eric (10min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

Etherpad: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-oct-2020-virtual-rats
Jabber:  [email-masked]

Webex:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m18cb6b3273a81ad7afb76e30076922b8
Meeting number (access code): 171 590 0234

Meeting password: tV2nKE9HQB7

Best, Nancy