Subject: [Rats] FYI: Confidential Computing webinar Nov 10

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:20:15 +0000

In past TEEP WG meetings I have given a 1 slide summary of the
Confidential Computing Consortium, which is an org under the Linux Foundation,
focused on open source projects for on trusted execution environments.
And the CCC provided feedback on the TEEP arch doc about the definition of
a TEE which was incorporated and now CCC and TEEP use the same definition.
Similarly Mike Bursell was going to present a TEEP use case from Enarx (an open
source project under the CCC) at IETF last year but couldn't make it so I ended up
presenting his slides for him.

Anyway, the CCC is doing an open webinar on confidential computing next week
and I'm one of the co-presenters.   Because of the synergy between TEEP and the CCC
(and the TEE use case in RATS), I'm sharing the information here since we want to
continue to encourage collaboration between CCC (for open source)
and TEEP/RATS folks (for standards).

Tuesday November 10, 2020 at 8:30AM PT
https://confidentialcomputing.io/webinar/

CCC meetings are also open to the public and a couple of you have attended them,
this webinar is more an intro but potentially of interest to anyone working on TEEs.

Dave