Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 07:03:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures using TPMs
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Eric Voit
                          Bill Sulzen
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Tom Laffey
                          Guy C. Fedorkow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-05.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2021-01-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG RPC and a minimal datastore required to
   retrieve attestation evidence about integrity measurements from a
   device following the operational context defined in TPM-based Network
   Device Remote Integrity Verification.  Complementary measurement logs
   are also provided by the YANG RPC originating from one or more roots
   of trust of measurement.  The module defined requires at least one
   TPM 1.2 or TPM 2.0 and corresponding Trusted Software Stack included
   in the device components of the composite device the YANG server is
   running on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/