Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 21:47:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Entity Attestation Token (EAT)
        Authors         : Giridhar Mandyam
                          Laurence Lundblade
                          Miguel Ballesteros
                          Jeremy O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-eat-08.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2021-02-04

Abstract:
   An Entity Attestation Token (EAT) provides a signed (attested) set of
   claims that describe state and characteristics of an entity,
   typically a device like a phone or an IoT device.  These claims are
   used by a relying party to determine how much it wishes to trust the
   entity.

   An EAT is either a CWT or JWT with some attestation-oriented claims.
   To a large degree, all this document does is extend CWT and JWT.

Contributing

   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rats-eat-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-eat-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-eat-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/