Subject: [Rats] Invitation: RATS Architecture Design Team weekly meeting time @ Weekly from 10:00 to 11:00 on Tuesday 4 times (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:22:37 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: RATS Architecture Design Team weekly meeting time
RATS Architecture Design TeamHosted by Michael  
Richardsonhttps://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m02f6ac2eaebf57065c019fede4c8d53aTuesday,  
16 Mar, 2021 10:00 am | 1 hour 15 minutes | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US  
&amp; Canada)Occurs every Tuesday effective 2021-3-16 until 2021-5-4 from  
10:00 AM to 11:15 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)Meeting  
number: 185 985 3294Password: nxCB883K4XbJoin by video systemDial  
[email-masked] can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your  
meeting number.Join by phone1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number  
(US/Canada)Access code: 185 985 3294
When: Weekly from 10:00 to 11:00 on Tuesday 4 times Eastern Time - Toronto
Where:  
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m02f6ac2eaebf57065c019fede4c8d53a
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * Thomas Hardjono
     * Pete Loscocco
     * Thomas Fossati
     * Guinn, Andrew L.
     * Ned Smith
     * Henk Birkholz
     * [email-masked]
     * Peter Loscocco
     * Helble, Sarah C.

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M3M5bnJka3E4ZGVuNGwyOWJ0aTcwcnAwMzggcmF0c0BpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTM1ZGIzZmVjYjhiZTdjMDI0MmQxNTY2N2QxMTU4NjEyODQ2Y2IyNjE&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding