Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:49:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reference Interaction Models for Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Wei Pan
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-04-25

Abstract:
   This document describes interaction models for remote attestation
   procedures (RATS).  Three conveying mechanisms -- Challenge/Response,
   Uni-Directional, and Streaming Remote Attestation -- are illustrated
   and defined.  Analogously, a general overview about the information
   elements typically used by corresponding conveyance protocols are
   highlighted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 08:24:30 +0200

Hi all,

this submission of the Reference Interaction Models addresses most of 
the 20+ issues raised during the last rounds of reviews.

While addressing the issues we split the I-D in two parts:

1.) I-D.birkholz-rats-daa-00 now contains the additions to the RATS 
architecture & the RATS Models that enable the use of direct anonymous 
attestation:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-daa/

2.) I-D.ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-02 now includes only what 
the title says, which are the RATS Models, corresponding information 

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models/

This way, implementers can unambiguously find the content they are 
looking for. As the scope and intent of the content about DAA that is 
now in the new I-D has not changed, we'd like to ask for a call for WGA 
before the next meeting in the same swoop.

Viele Grüße,

Henk

On 26.04.21 07:49, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> RATS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rats
>