Subject: [Rats] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moriarty-attestationsets-02.txt

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 14:29:41 -0400

Greetings!

This version adjusts the introduction per feedback from Michael Richardson
when in review for WG adoption.

Feedback welcome!

Thank you,
Kathleen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:28 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-moriarty-attestationsets-02.txt
To: Kathleen M. Moriarty <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moriarty-attestationsets-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kathleen M. Moriarty and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-moriarty-attestationsets
Revision:       02
Title:          Scalable Remote Attestation for Systems, Containers, and
Applications
Document date:  2021-05-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moriarty-attestationsets-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-attestationsets/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moriarty-attestationsets
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-attestationsets-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-attestationsets-02

Abstract:
   This document establishes an architectural pattern whereby a remote
   attestation could be issued for a complete set of benchmarks or
   controls that are defined and grouped by an external entity,
   preventing the need to send over individual attestations for each
   item within a benchmark or control framework.  This document
   establishes a pattern to list sets of benchmarks and controls within
   CWT and JWT formats for use as an Entity Attestation Token (EAT).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen