Subject: [Rats] Attestation Results for Secure Interactions v01

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:51:43 +0000

Hi All,

We have made a v01 update to the Attestation Results draft.  

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-01

Changes include:

* Changed 'connectivity' to 'secure interactions' as this use of the
passport model can attest to more than just transport connectivity.

* Categorized specific types of Attester identities (e.g., software build,
developer of code, instance of Attesting Environment).

* Categorized different types of Confidential Compute technologies (i.e.,
process-based encryption vs. VM-based encryption).

A PPT which provides an intro to this material is on GitHub at:

https://github.com/ietf-rats/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results/blob/main/P
resentations/CCC-Attestation-SIG-v8June2021.pptx

We are hoping to ask for WG adoption at IETF 111.  It would be great to hear
any questions you have.

Thanks!

Eric, Henk, Thomas, Thomas, Vinnie