Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:28:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reference Interaction Models for Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Wei Pan
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes interaction models for remote attestation
   procedures (RATS).  Three conveying mechanisms -- Challenge/Response,
   Uni-Directional, and Streaming Remote Attestation -- are illustrated
   and defined.  Analogously, a general overview about the information
   elements typically used by corresponding conveyance protocols are
   highlighted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/