Subject: [Rats] Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-rats-architecture

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:38:12 -0400

Greetings!

I am about ready to move this document into the IESG for ROman's review and
just finished looking at the last outstanding item for the document:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rats/UuFwOfLnRitCbnfKpE-IgZ9ANcU/

I agree that the diagram may not be the best one, but do think
demonstrating layers is helpful at an architectural level. The document,
IMO< should not go in depth, but I am wondering if the diagram can be
improved. In the diagram, evidence is coming from an endorser and Laurence
asks about evidence always coming from an attester. I find the diagram a
little confusing as it looks like a join of evidence as opposed to layered.

Hopefully, this can be cleared up quickly and then we'll progress the
document. It may be fine to have it addressed during the last call, but I'd
like to see if some level of explanation might help or an alternate
diagram. Thank you and great work!

Best regards,
Kathleen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 2:32 PM
Subject: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-rats-architecture
To: <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

The IETF WG state of draft-ietf-rats-architecture has been changed to
"Waiting for WG Chair Go-Ahead" from "WG Document" by Kathleen Moriarty:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-architecture/

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen