Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-uccs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:56:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A CBOR Tag for Unprotected CWT Claims Sets
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jeremy O'Donoghue
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-uccs-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   CBOR Web Token (CWT, RFC 8392) Claims Sets sometimes do not need the
   protection afforded by wrapping them into COSE, as is required for a
   true CWT.  This specification defines a CBOR tag for such unprotected
   CWT Claims Sets (UCCS) and discusses conditions for its proper use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-uccs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-uccs-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-uccs-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/