Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 11:54:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Attestation Results for Secure Interactions
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Vincent Scarlata
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-12-02

Abstract:
   This document defines reusable Attestation Result information
   elements.  When these elements are offered to Relying Parties as
   Evidence, different aspects of Attester trustworthiness can be
   evaluated.  Additionally, where the Relying Party is interfacing with
   a heterogenous mix of Attesting Environment and Verifier types,
   consistent policies can be applied to subsequent information exchange
   between each Attester and the Relying Party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-ar4si/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 21:04:57 +0100

Dear RATS list,

I accidentally used an older editor's version to spawn 
draft-ietf-rats-ar4si-00. Please accept my apologies.

The actual WG adopted and re-submitted version of interest therefore now 
is -01.

Viele Grüße,

Henk

On 02.12.21 20:54, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> RATS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rats
>