Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 12:10:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures using TPMs
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Eric Voit
                          Bill Sulzen
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Tom Laffey
                          Guy C. Fedorkow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-14.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2022-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG RPCs and a small number of configuration
   nodes required to retrieve attestation evidence about integrity
   measurements from a device, following the operational context defined
   in TPM-based Network Device Remote Integrity Verification.
   Complementary measurement logs are also provided by the YANG RPCs,
   originating from one or more roots of trust for measurement (RTMs).
   The module defined requires at least one TPM 1.2 or TPM 2.0 as well
   as a corresponding TPM Software Stack (TSS), or equivalent hardware
   implementations that include the protected capabilities as provided
   by TPMs as well as a corresponding software stack, included in the
   device components of the composite device the YANG server is running
   on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-14.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:18:37 +0100

Hi all,

we included Tom's latest comments (and don't worry, I've caught myself 
doing the exact same thing!) and accepted Meiling's editorial change 
(thanks!) to the abstract (basically the equivalent thing Guy did with RIV).

I'd like to use the occasion to 2nd Guy's assessment regarding the TCG 
CEL document's progress. Without unforeseeable intervention it should 
see the light of publication in February. There will be more emails 
about that, if it doesn't.

Viele Grüße,

Henk

On 23.02.22 21:10, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> RATS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rats

---

From: "Meiling Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:23:40 +0800

Hi Henk,
Thank you for your timely modification, it looks good to me.

Best,
Meiling

From: Henk Birkholz
Date: 2022-02-24 04:18
To: [email-masked]
CC: tom petch
Subject: Re: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-14.txt
Hi all,

 
Viele Grüße,
 
Henk