Subject: [Rats] Format for RATS 113 presentations

From: "Smith, Ned" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 22:34:43 +0000

For RATS 113, the chairs would like to have 3 minute status update presentations for each of the adopted I-Ds.
These will be presented first, followed I-D issues that may require group discussion and other topics.
Thanks,
Ned

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 10:42:10 -0500

Smith, Ned <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > For RATS 113, the chairs would like to have 3 minute status update
    > presentations for each of the adopted I-Ds.  These will be presented
    > first, followed I-D issues that may require group discussion and other
    > topics.

Hi Ned, I'll be onsite.
As ROLL Secretary, I'll be in that WG during the second RATS session, as the
ROLL chairs will not be onsite.

I'll prepare the status update slide on architecture next week and upload.
I imagine that by next month we might be in the midst of AD review.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide