Subject: [Raven] A summary of issues...

From: Paul Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:11:17 -0400

Personally, I'm getting tired of bitching back & forth with
various folks on this issue.

Therefore, I'm happy to come together, prior to next Sunday
(where I plan to hold a short IEPG session on this issue), such
that we can articulate our differences.

Having said that, I would appreciate it if proponents of "working
with LEA's" would articulate their positions here & now, so that
all of us can understand completely their logic.

Now, having said that, I would also ask for anyone else who might
also like to present, in favor of a more libertarian viewpoint please
also contact me. We might be able to work out a point-counter-point
sort of presentation. I would certainly welcome that.

This would be good practice prior to the traditional IETF
meeting(s), and also provide you an opportunity to get feedback
from _real_ service providers.

I would _highly_ encourage_ this.

Comers?

- paul

_______________________________________________
raven mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raven