Subject: Re: [Raven] IETF Consensus? Not according to Fred Baker

From: Eric Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:39:56 -0500

Nice bit of writing Vernon.

Yes, the cell phones are 2M machines (1 Meg, 1 Mip, sorry about the pixels)
with writable and removable store, exposed APIs, and a dynamic loader, so
the debate is theatrical. They are Sun 1s sans monitor, and marching down
the same Moore curve.

Cheers,
Eric
occasional disclaimer: my day job is at Nokia Research, where I wash dishes.

_______________________________________________
raven mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raven

---

From: Josephine Riter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:54:03 -0500 (EST)

I confess - I forwarded Fred's message to the listserv cyberia-l. But I must
say that the version I received came with the subject line "please forward."
In addition, it was my understanding that the leadership of IETF was going
to release exactly this type of e-mail - summarizing the vote and clarifying
that a consensus was not achieve.

I apologize if this was not a public e-mail meant for forwarding. It was not
my intention to violate fred's privacy.

-J Riter
Big Brother is not Listening
We're not that interesting

__________________________________________________
FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com