Subject: RE: [Raven] Anonymous taps

From: "chefren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:28:37 +0100

On 31 Oct 99, at 4:47, Thomas Junker wrote:

> In most places other than chefren's imaginary, 
> gentlemanly police state THERE WOULD BE NO SEALED, 
> ACCOUNTABLE BOXES, period. 

Government and manufacturers are busy with it here in The 
Netherlands.

And it's conform to the way we actually work with telephone 
taps in The Netherlands, no fiction at all.

We see no other way to do it and this is pretty simple to 
make. The simplicity and openness of the design makes it 
highly doable and controlable. Taps controlable by 
independent(!) third parties.

By the way: The Netherlands are by no measure a police 
state as about anyone can no or check. It's true that 
numbers seem to prove that Dutch police is telephone tapper 
number 1 in the world but insiders know that's just because 
every tap is counted in the system with checks and balances.

+++chefren

= =
Verdien 100 Euro bij aanbrengen van een nieuwe
klant voor een website: http://www.ii.nl/premie

_______________________________________________
raven mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raven