Subject: Re: [Raven] Raven T-Shirts

From: "Richard Payne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:55:19 -0500

I think the general sense of the list would be captured by a raven with the
motto: "IPv6: Live Free or Die".

[Note to those who may not get the joke: old Unix motto. Also motto of one
of U.S. states, I forget which.]

Richard Payne

_______________________________________________
raven mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raven

---

From: Ed Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 12:09:29 -0500

>of U.S. states, I forget which.]

New Hampshire. I have the UNIX license plate given away by DEC at a long 
ago Usenix, before UNIX was cool.

I've suggested to Matthew another design. A raven, in the style of the 
Oreilly books, sitting on a telephone wire that has an alligator clip 
dangling from it, with a large beetle (bug?) in its beak. With study, one 
can make out a pattern that resembles the letters "NSA" on the bug...
Possibly with the caption: "Protect the children. Eat a bug."

--
--------------------------
Ed Stone
[email-masked]
--------------------------