Subject: [Raven] Chefren ties Russian gov's hands

From: Ed Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:09:15 -0500

Chefren wrote:

"Nice guy" Mr Putin, fortunately the Internet is a good
medium to distribute this kind of knowledge about him.

And the fact that Russians know that their communications on the net have 
no protection from the renamed KGB is sure to encourge Russian people to 
carry out a dialog in support of democracy!   ;-)

But not to fear. Chefren has an idea about tapping that ties the hands of 
the Russian government. The box would be sealed. If misdeeds are done, 
someone would know. Who would know? The Russian government would know that 
the Russian government had done wrong. THEN they'd be in big trouble!

Reminds me of a cartoon during regarding the government in the US doing 
black bag jobs without warrants, of course. The cartoon showed a masked 
burglar who also wore an FBI badge, and he was saying:

"This is the FBI. I am under arrest. If I don't come out with my hands up, 
I'm coming in after me."

--
--------------------------
Ed Stone
[email-masked]
--------------------------

_______________________________________________
raven mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raven