Subject: [Raw] New Version Notification for draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06.txt

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 15:21:11 +0200

Dear all,

we just updated our draft:

    Name:           draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs
    Revision:       06
    Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System
    (LDACS)
    Document date:  2020-10-02
    Group:          Individual Submission
    Pages:          34
    URL:           
    https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06.txt
    <https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06.txt>
    Status:        
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs/
    <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs/>
    Html:          
    https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06.html
    <https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06.html>
    Htmlized:      
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06
    <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06>
    Diff:          
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06
    <https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maeurer-raw-ldacs-06>

    Abstract:
       This document provides an overview of the architecture of the L-band
       Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
       secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
       civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
       cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.  LDACS shall provide
       a data link for IP network-based aircraft guidance.  High reliability
       and availability for IP connectivity over LDACS are therefore
       essential.

Enjoy the weekend,
Corinna, Nils and Thomas