Subject: [Raw] New Version for draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-01.txt

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:08:45 +0200

Dear all,

based on incoming feedback we updated our draft again today. See below.

Regards,
Nils, Thomas, and Corinna

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Corinna Schmitt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-raw-ldacs
Revision:       01
Title:          L-band Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS)
Document date:  2020-10-22
Group:          raw
Pages:          33
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-01.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-01

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the architecture of the L-band
   Digital Aeronautical Communications System (LDACS), which provides a
   secure, scalable and spectrum efficient terrestrial data link for
   civil aviation.  LDACS is a scheduled, reliable multi-application
   cellular broadband system with support for IPv6.  LDACS shall provide
   a data link for IP network-based aircraft guidance.  High reliability
   and availability for IP connectivity over LDACS are therefore
   essential.