Subject: [Raw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:37:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RAW use cases
        Authors         : Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents wireless use cases demanding reliable and available
   behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/