Subject: [Raw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-technologies-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 03:03:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Technologies
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Dave Cavalcanti
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Corinna Schmitt
                          Janos Farkas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-technologies-04.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2021-08-03

Abstract:
   This document presents a series of recent technologies that are
   capable of time synchronization and scheduling of transmission,
   making them suitable to carry time-sensitive flows with high
   reliability and availability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-technologies/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-technologies-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-technologies-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/