Subject: [Raw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:39:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) features for RAW
        Authors         : Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-01-17

Abstract:
   Some critical applications may use a wireless infrastructure.
   However, wireless networks exhibit a bandwidth of several orders of
   magnitude lower than wired networks.  Besides, wireless transmissions
   are lossy by nature; the probability that a packet cannot be decoded
   correctly by the receiver may be quite high.  In these conditions,
   providing high reliability and a low delay is challenging.  This
   document lists the requirements of the Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) features are recommended to construct a predictable
   communication infrastructure on top of a collection of wireless
   segments.  This document describes the benefits, problems, and trade-
   offs for using OAM in wireless networks to achieve Service Level
   Objectives (SLO).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-oam-support/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-oam-support-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Fabrice Theoleyre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:41:51 +0100

Dear all, 

We have updated the draft (novel requirements section, consistency with the other RAW drafts, editorial modifications, etc.)

We would be grateful if you have any feedback for us. 

Best regards,
Fabrice

> Le 17 janv. 2022 à 09:39, [email-masked] a écrit :
> 
> 
> -- 
> RAW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/raw