Subject: [rddp] Status of drafts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:48:37 -0500

Here is what your WG chair thinks the status of the RDDP WG's
drafts are going into the Minneapolis meeting.  Let me know if
you think I got anything wrong.  Thanks, --David

IETF RDDP WG Draft Status - November 2003, Minneapolis IETF meetings
--------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Problem Statement and Architecture

draft-ietf-rddp-problem-statement-02.txt
draft-ietf-rddp-arch-03.txt

To become Informational RFCs.

Finished WG Last Call, and have been reviewed by our Area Director.
Minor changes are needed to respond to the Area Director's comments
before going to IETF Last Call.

-- Main Protocols

DDP (draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-01.txt)
RDMAP (draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-01.txt)

To become Proposed Standard RFCs.

No technical issues meriting substantial meeting time, but drafts probably
have not received extensive technical attention due to WG focus on TCP
mapping issues.  PLEASE REVIEW THESE DRAFTS!!

-- Applicability Statement

draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-01.txt

To become an Informational RFC.

On agenda for this meeting.  Please review carefully; alignment of
this draft with both the SCTP and TCP mapping drafts is important.

-- SCTP Mapping

draft-ietf-rddp-sctp-00.txt

To become a Proposed Standard RFC.

Despite the -00 version number, this is the fourth version of this draft,
and
it is relatively mature.

-- TCP Mapping

draft-ietf-rddp-mpa-00.txt

To become a Proposed Standard RFC.

The major open issues in this draft as of the Vienna meeting involved
connection initiation/startup.  Substantial meeting time allocated to
make progress on these issues.

-- Security

draft-ietf-rddp-security-00.txt

Whether this will be Informational vs. Proposed Standard is TBD.
This draft is on the critical path to completing the DDP and RDMAP
drafts.  Substantial meeting time has been allocated to it.

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp