Subject: [rddp] DRAFT Minneapolis agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:22:06 -0500

I apologize for being a bit late in getting to this, but here's
a draft agenda for the Minneapolis RDDP WG meeting.  I have a
couple of requests:

- If your draft is not listed here and you want meeting time,
	please send me email with the draft name and explanation
	of why you want meeting time ASAP.
- The time slots are intelligent guesses on my part.  The two
	most important technical issues facing the RDDP WG are
	(in priority order):
	- Security.  A very good security draft is a prerequisite
		to sending the DDP and RDMAP drafts to the ADs/IESG.
	- MPA connection startup over TCP.  This was a problem in
		Vienna and has received substantial attention.
	The time allocations reflect these priorities.  If anyone wants
	more time (e.g., substantial open issues) or less time (e.g.,
	status update from WG chair is sufficient) for a draft, please
	let me know ASAP, as the (still bashable) meeting agenda is
	due to the secretariat early next week.

Thanks, --David

Minneapolis IETF Meeting
November 10-14, 2003
--------------------

Remote Direct Data Placement WG (rddp)

CHAIR:	David L. Black <[email-masked]>

The RDDP WG works on Remote Direct Data Placement and Remote
Direct Memory Access functionality.  For more information,
please refer to the rddp charter at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rddp-charter.html

TUESDAY, November 11, 2003, 0900-1130
-------------------------------------
- Agenda Bashing and Administrivia (5 min)
	- Blue Sheets
	- NOTE WELL

- Status of drafts (5 min)

- Applicability Statement (10 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-01.txt)

	Mostly a status update.

- DDP and RDMAP drafts (10 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-01.txt, draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-01.txt)

	Mostly a status update.  These drafts are close to done and
	are likely to go to WG Last Call before the end of the year.

- SCTP Mapping (5 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-sctp-00.txt)

	Despite the -00 version number, this is the fourth version
	of this draft, and it is relatively mature.

- TCP mapping (30 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-mpa-00.txt)

	Newly adopted as a WG draft in Vienna, this draft is also on
	its fourth major version, but there are open issues in the
	area of connection initiation/startup.

- Security (80 min)
	(draft-ietf-rddp-security-00.txt)

	Time allocated reflects the importance of progress on this draft.

- iSER/DA drafts (5 min)
	(draft-ko-iwarp-iser-00.txt, draft-chadalapaka-iwarp-da-00.txt)

	These two individual submissions concern iSCSI extensions for use
	of RDMA.  The authors would like this work to be pursued by the
	IETF.  This time slot provides for a quick description of what
	these drafts cover; those interested should follow up with the
	authors directly (e.g., over lunch).

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp