Subject: [rddp] Fall IETF agenda

From: "Jim Pinkerton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:38:01 -0700

I see an agenda has been posted for the Fall IETF. Unfortunately I don't
see a spot for RDDP (or IPS for that matter).

Any news?

Jim

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:21:08 -0400

The meeting request was submitted Wednesday of last week; I suspect there's
some lazy evaluation in the scheduling process.  Please keep in mind
that meeting slots can and do move prior to the agenda being final
(i.e., don't assume that the meeting day/time that are initially assigned
will be the final ones).
 
Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Pinkerton [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 7:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [rddp] Fall IETF agenda

I see an agenda has been posted for the Fall IETF. Unfortunately I don't see
a spot for RDDP (or IPS for that matter).

Any news?

Jim