Subject: [rddp] Inconsistent size issue

From: "Barry Reinhold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:02:26 -0500

I believe that the size of the RESERVED field following the TERMINATE
CONTROL in a TERMINATE HEADER is incorrect. It is documented as being 8
bits (under figure 9), but it should be 13 bits (as depicted in figure
7).

If this is wrong please let me know.

Barry Reinhold
Lamprey Networks
[email-masked]
(603) 868-8411

_______________________________________________
rddp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp

---

From: Krishna Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:36:05 +0530

Yes, it does look like a typo.

- KK

             "Barry Reinhold"                                              
             <bbr@lampreynetwo                                             
             rks.com>                                                   To 
             Sent by:                  Renato Recio/Austin/IBM@IBMUS       
             rddp-bounces@ietf                                          cc 
             .org                      [email-masked], RDDP        
                                       <[email-masked]>                     
                                                                   Subject 
             01/20/2005 09:32          [rddp] Inconsistent size issue      
             PM                                                            

Barry Reinhold
Lamprey Networks
[email-masked]
(603) 868-8411