Subject: [rddp] Closing rddp mailing list

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:49:44 -0500

The RDDP WG concluded in 2007.  Work on the RDDP protocols has moved
to the storm (STORage Maintenance WG), and there has been no traffic
on the [email-masked] mailing list prior to this message since mid-2009,
so that mailing list will be closed shortly.  The list archives will
remain available on ietf.org as part of the record of the concluded
RDDP WG: http://www.ietf.org/wg/concluded/rddp.html

All email regarding the RDDP protocols should be directed to the storm
WG mailing list, [email-masked].

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: Stephen Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:43:21 +0800

So long and thanks for a great decade :-).

Steph

On Dec 29, 2011, at 11:49, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rddp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rddp
>