Subject: [Rdma-cc-interest] IETF-106 Side Meeting opening slides and agenda

From: Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 02:24:32 -0800

Fellow rdma-cc-interest members,

Since we don't have a repository for side meeting material, I'm attempting
to email this to the list.  Below is the agenda for the meeting tomorrow
with the following logistics:

Tuesday, November 19th,  8:30AM – 9:45AM – VIP-A

Agenda

   1. Welcome - Paul Congdon (10 mins)
   2. Fast Congestion management for Data Centers - Roni Even (20 mins)
      - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion-00

      3. An Open Congestion Control Architecture for high performance
   fabrics - Yan Zhuang (15 mins)
      -
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-open-cc-architecture/

      4. Artificial Intelligence (AI) based ECN adaptive reconfiguration
   for datacenter networks - Yan Zhuang (15 mins)
      - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-ai-ecn-for-dcn

      5. The impact of mixing TCP and RoCEv2 - Yolanda Yu (10 mins)
   6. How to move forward All 5 mins