Subject: [Rdma-cc-interest] Fwd: [802.1 - 13517] Task Group ballot of P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Congestion Isolation

From: Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 08:02:06 -0800

Hello RDMA CC Mailing list.

This message announces the 2nd task group ballot of Congestion Isolation in
the IEEE 802.1 Working Group.  If any of you would like to review and
comment on this draft, send me a note and I'll give you the
username/password to access the documents.  At this early stage in our
balloting process, it is not necessary to be a working group member to
review and make comments.

Regards,
Paul

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 1:50 PM
Subject: [802.1 - 13517] Task Group ballot of P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Bridges and
Bridged Networks - Amendment: Congestion Isolation
To: <[email-masked]>

Ballots due Dec. 12: P802.1Qcx/D1.6, P802.1CS/D2.4
For particulars see
  https://1.ieee802.org/active-ballots/
802.1 list help: https://1.ieee802.org/email-lists/
To send freely to this or the ballot list, subscribe the sending address.
To  avoid  extra  copies  of  list  email,  subscribe  alternate  sending
addresses with the NOMAIL option.
-----

NOTE: ALL RESPONSES MUST BE SENT TO THE BALLOT RESPONSE LIST:
                              [email-masked]

This Email is attached to an official 802.1 Task Group ballot form for
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Congestion
Isolation. As this is Task Group ballot, as opposed to a full Working Group
ballot, all participants in the activities of 802.1 are entitled to submit
a ballot, regardless of their voting status in 802.1.

The primary purpose of Task Group ballots is to solicit input that will
assist the Editor to develop the draft to the point where it is ready for
the Working Group ballot stage. A vote of "Approve" in this ballot is
therefore appropriate if the document is ready for WG ballot; i.e., it is
substantially complete, although there may still be technical details and
issues to resolve at WG ballot. If you don't believe the draft is ready for
WG ballot, the appropriate vote is "Disapprove", along with comments
stating what changes need to be made.

The closing date of this ballot is:

13th January 2020

The PDF file of P802.1Qcz/D0.5 can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/cz-drafts/d0/802-1Qcz-d0-5.pdf

The comment disposition for the previous ballot is here:
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/cz-drafts/d0/802-1Qcz-d0-3-dis-v01.pdf

If you have any difficulty downloading or reading this file, then contact
the Editor or me.

As is normal with such ballots, comments should specify not only what
problems have been identified with the text, but also what the commenter
proposes as a solution. Any comments accompanying the ballot must be
presented using either of the templates to be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/commenting-tool/MyBallot-tools/

Please ensure that you are using one of the latest templates referenced by
the link above, not a template from a prior ballot, and have completed the
Affiliation entry.

Comments can be generated using Excel or an equivalent spreadsheet program
that will read XLS or CSV format files. Attach the resultant file, in XLS
or CSV format, to your ballot response email. The Editor would appreciate
the attached comment file clearly identify the commenter's name, project
and draft number. The following file name format is suggested:

     <project id>-<draft id>-comments-<yourname>.xls

RETURNING YOUR BALLOT FORM
==========================
Your ballot must be returned to:

[email-masked]

You are requested to use (exactly!) the appropriate Subject line from the
following set when returning your ballot. Please send your ballot with the
Subject line explicitly set, rather than using the Reply function in your
mailer.
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Approve
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Comments (with approve)
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Disapprove
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Comments (with abstain)
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Abstain

Regards,
János Farkas
IEEE 802.1 TSN TG Chair

******************************
Ballot form follows.....
******************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: EMAIL ALL BALLOT RESPONSES ONLY TO:
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
P802.1Qcz/D0.5 EMAIL BALLOT
TO: Paul Congdon, Editor, P802.1Qcz
SUBJECT: P802.1Qcz/D0.5 - Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment:
Congestion Isolation

_____ I Approve (may attach non-binding comments below)
_____ I Disapprove (must attach binding comments below)
_____ I Abstain for the following reasons (may attach non-binding comments
below):
______ Lack of Time
______ Lack of Expertise
______ Other: _______________________________________________

____________________________________________
(Name)
____________________________________________
(Affiliation)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCLUDE COMMENTS ONLY AS AN ATTACHMENT, USING THE TEMPLATES IDENTIFIED
ABOVE.
IF THERE IS NO AFFILIATION IN THE TEMPLATE, IT IS A WRONG ONE!

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:[email-masked]
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of
humanity.