Subject: [Rdma-cc-interest] Fwd: Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("Intelligent Lossless Data Center Networks")

From: Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 14:46:22 -0800

Review and comments welcome

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Roger Marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("Intelligent Lossless
Data Center Networks")
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

See below for the Call for Comments on the new Draft Nendica Report
"Intelligent Lossless Data Center Networks". I encourage you to
participate, and to circulate this announcement as widely as you can, so
that we can get input from a wide swath of interested experts.

Call for Comments: 2021-01-22 through 2021-02-21
Details: https://1.ieee802.org/nendica-dcn/
Draft Nendica Report: "Intelligent Lossless Data Center Networks"
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/20/1-21-0004-00.pdf

Participation is open to all and is welcomed.

Cheers,

Roger
------------------------------

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-NEND list, click the following link:
https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-NEND&A=1