Subject: [Rdma-cc-interest] Looking forward to seeing you at IETF - 113 - Update on IEEE 802.1 Congestion Management Iniatives

From: Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 06:57:03 -0700

Hello RDMA-cc Enthusiasts,

I hope you are all safe and well.  I'm looking forward to attending
IETF-113 and if any of you plan to attend in person, I would welcome the
opportunity to chat.  There will be an update on congestion
management initiatives in IEEE 802.1, and I'm planning a side meeting as
well as a quick HotRFC introduction.  This email provides details:

The HotRFC presentations are expected to occur on Sunday evening.  I have
already provided Aaron the slides, so once that is posted, I'll forward the
details.

The side meeting is scheduled for Wednesday morning (10AM) Vienna time.
This is a little unfortunate for Pacific Timezone folks, but this is always
a challenge.  I have scheduled a MS Teams meeting with details below.   The
side meeting details are:

Side Meeting: Wednesday 10:00AM 11:30 AM
                       Green Room 1

*You're invited to join a Microsoft Teams meeting*

Title: IETF-113 Side meeting on 802.1 Congestion Management
Time: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 2:00:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_OGJiMTE4MTUtNTg4OS00NDc3LTk4MTktOGEwOGExYWE2Y2Vl%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%224944ba27-34be-49a7-880b-ad7e28d6bed6%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22652e047d-24c0-4b45-ae4a-8e84c2b6ca4b%22%7d>

Regards,
Paul

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 16:00:39 +0200

> Side Meeting: Wednesday 10:00AM 11:30 AM

Overlapping with IETF sessions is far from ideal - can't we find another time?

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 07:03:19 -0700

Hello Lars,

I did a first pass attempt to find a time that didn't seem to overlap with
TSVWG or other related sessions.  I'm happy to find another time that works
better.  Do you have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Paul