Subject: [re-ECN] Notes of unofficial re-ECN BoF at Prague IETF

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:57:32 +0100

Hi All, 

Notes & transcript [txt & mp3] of the unofficial re-ECN BoF at the IETF 
in Prague are available along with the slides via:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/projects/refb/#Presentations>

Please check the notes for whether they accurately reflect your 
recollection and send any corrections to me. Apologies for the delay
getting this out.

Unfortunately, the audio recording cuts off just before the end, so you 
can't hear how many hands are going up :) However, the notetakers 
reflected what was going on.

You received this mail because you registered your attendance at the 
meeting. You should receive a separate mail inviting you to subscribe 
to the new re-ECN mailing list.

________________________________________________________________________
____
Toby Moncaster, <[email-masked]> Networks Research Centre, BT
Research
B54/70 Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP53RE, UK.  +44 1473
648734 

_______________________________________________
re-ECN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/re-ecn