Subject: [re-ECN] Re-ECN meeting at IETF69 Chicago

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:12:16 +0100

Hi All.

We are in the process of arranging a meeting at the upcoming IETF in
Chicago. Currently it looks like it will be either Wednesday Afternoon
or Thursday lunchtime, however nothing is confirmed yet. An email will
be sent out to confirm details once we know the time/location for the
meeting.

The main aim of the meeting is to discuss the next steps that need to be
taken to move re-ECN forward.

In case any of you missed it, we have posted a new version of
draft-briscoe-re-ecn-tcp which can be found at:

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/projects/2020comms/refb/draft-br
iscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-tcp-04.txt

Hope to see some of you in Chicago,

Toby

________________________________________________________________________
____
Toby Moncaster, <[email-masked]> Networks Research Centre, BT
Research
B54/70 Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP53RE, UK.  +44 1473
648734 

_______________________________________________
re-ECN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/re-ecn