Subject: Re: [regext] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-regext-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:21:27 -0800

>   "Extensions in both cases that seek the status of Internet standard are
>    subject to more thorough review and open discussion within the IETF."
>
> Is it a goal of this wg to push things to full standard? Or are we
> talking about anything on the standards track?

Yeh, that should say "Standards Track"; I'll fix it.

> It would be nice if the milestones (or the text) contained descriptions
> of the work, not just draft short-names.

It doesn't make sense to put the specific documents in the charter
text, but I can certainly (and will) add document titles to the
milestones.

Barry

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:17:15 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-regext-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-regext/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what the following paragraph adds:

  "Extensions in both cases that seek the status of Internet standard
are
   subject to more thorough review and open discussion within the IETF."