Subject: [regext] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:56:18 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for clarifying the issues wrt the PKI needed. 

(Old comments below, I didn't check 'em)

- Please see the secdir review [1] which raises a number of
significant points (including the DISCUSS above) and which
hasn't as far as I've seen gotten a response (apologies if I
missed that).

   [1]
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06248.html

- "precudle" nice:-)