Subject: [regext] Milestones changed for regext WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 01:23:14 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit for publication "TMCH functional specifications"".

Deleted milestone "Submit for publication "Verification Code Extension for
EPP"".

Deleted milestone "Submit for publication "EPP China Name Verification
Mapping"".

Deleted milestone "Submit for publication draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap".

Deleted milestone "Submit for publication "EPP IDN Table Mapping"".

Deleted milestone "Submit for publication "CIRA IDN EPP Extension"".

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "Launch Phase Mapping for EPP"",
set due date to June 2017 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "Registry Fee Extension for EPP"",
set due date to July 2017 from April 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "Reseller Extension for EPP"", set
due date to November 2017 from April 2016, added draft-ietf-regext-org-ext to
milestone, removed draft-ietf-regext-reseller-ext from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "EPP Reseller Mapping"", set due
date to November 2017 from April 2016, added draft-ietf-regext-org to
milestone, removed draft-ietf-regext-reseller from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "Change Poll Extension for EPP"",
set due date to November 2017 from October 2016, added
draft-ietf-regext-change-poll to milestone, removed draft-gould-change-poll
from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "Allocation Token Extension for
EPP"", set due date to November 2017 from October 2016, added
draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token to milestone, removed
draft-gould-allocation-token from milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication an informational RFC with
requirements for a registration protocol for third-party DNS providers", set
due date to January 2018 from June 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit for publication "EPP Domain Name Mapping Extension
for Bundling Registration"", set due date to June 2018 from June 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/regext/about/