Subject: [regext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-06.txt> (Launch Phase Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:32:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Launch Phase Mapping for the
Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)'
  <draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-11-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of domain name
   registrations and applications during the launch of a domain name
   registry.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.