Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:02:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Launch Phase Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Wil Tan
                          Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-07.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2017-12-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of domain name
   registrations and applications during the launch of a domain name
   registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/