Subject: [regext] regarding draft-ietf-regext-org-01 and draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:26:41 -0500

The authors have added the implementation status sections that the 
working group requested.  At this time we need final working group 
review.  The authors are ready to ask for working group last call and in 
order to proceed the Chairs need to see support for these documents on 
the list.

Please indicate your support or comments regarding these documents.

Antoin and Jim

---

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:19:05 +0800

Dear all,
The org drafts have been updated with the implementation status section. In addition, we also have discussed the transfer requirement at Singapore meeting and on the mailing list, which will help providing registrar information needed to authenticate a transfer. Any comments or reviews are appreciated. After that, we will request for the WG last call.

Regards,

Linlin Zhou
 
From: James Galvin
Date: 2017-12-15 22:26
To: Registration Protocols Extensions
Subject: [regext] regarding draft-ietf-regext-org-01 and draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01
The authors have added the implementation status sections that the 
working group requested.  At this time we need final working group 
review.  The authors are ready to ask for working group last call and in 
order to proceed the Chairs need to see support for these documents on 
the list.

Antoin and Jim
 
_______________________________________________
regext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext