Subject: [regext] document shepherd status

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 09:20:54 -0500

The chairs have been looking for three document shepherds.  We have two 
document shepherds as follows:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/ - Jim Gould 
volunteered to be document shepherd.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll/ - Roger 
Carney volunteered to be the document shepherd.

However, we are still in need of a document shepherd for the following 
document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token/

Please note, the editors of the document can not be a document shepherd. 
  Also, we welcome first time document shepherds.

Please let us know.

Antoin and Jim

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:34:16 -0500

The Chairs are still looking for a document shepherd for the 
“allocation token” draft.  Is there anyone willing to take this on?

Please let us know,

Antoin and Jim

On 9 Feb 2018, at 9:20, James Galvin wrote:

> Please note, the editors of the document can not be a document 
> shepherd.  Also, we welcome first time document shepherds.