Subject: [regext] regarding draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 09:52:38 -0500

This document is currently at version 6 but there have been 3 comments 
on the list since this version was published.  These will need to be 
addressed before this document can be submitted for publication.

Here is the summary:

1. Scott Hollenbeck has noticed a missing IANA Considerations 
requirement.  Please see his note on the list on 25 October 2018.

2. Justin Mack and Patrick Mevzek made a comment on 11 October 2018 
about this specification’s interaction with DNSSEC.  The Chairs 
suggest that the document should have its Security Considerations 
section expanded to note this issue.  Specifically, that the document 
does not take a position regarding whether or not the names share a key, 
but that if a key is shared then the names share fate if there is a key 
compromise.

3. Patrick Mevzek also noted 2 November 2018 that the document could use 
UTF-8 encoding of some of its characters rather than the U+XXXX 
encoding.  As specified by RFC7997, the Chairs believe that this is just 
an editorial suggestion, not a requirement.  As such we believe that the 
document editors may decide for themselves whether or not to include 
this change.

The document editors need to create a version 7 of this document, 
addressing these issues, before the document can be submitted for 
publication.

Thanks,

Antoin and Jim

---

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 11:30:37 +0800

Thank a lot to chairs.
We will update a new vesion to address the following comments soon.

Jiankang Yao

From: James Galvin
Date: 2018-11-16 22:52
To: Registration Protocols Extensions
Subject: [regext] regarding draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration
This document is currently at version 6 but there have been 3 comments 
on the list since this version was published.  These will need to be 
addressed before this document can be submitted for publication.

Here is the summary:

Thanks,

Antoin and Jim

_______________________________________________
regext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext