Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-01.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:40:58 +0200

Hi all,

following the feedbacks by James and Andy at last meeting (thanks a lot 
for your suggestions!),  in this version, the defined field sets are no 
more required. They are only proposed as basic field sets servers can 
implement  to improve their interoperability with clients. The 
definition of fields included in "brief" field set has been removed too. 
In addition, the draft reports a more detailed description of 
"subsetting_metadata" element.

I look forward to further reviews.

Cheers,
mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-01.txt
Data: 	Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:19:23 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Maurizio Martinelli <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response
Revision: 01
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Partial Response
Document date: 2019-04-11
Group: regext
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-01

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include
capabilities to request partial responses. In fact, according to the
user authorization, the server can only return full responses.
Partial responses capability, especially in the case of search
queries, could bring benefits to both clients and servers. This
document describes a RDAP query extension that allows clients to
specify their preference for obtaining a partial response.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat