Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 03:18:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Partial Response
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Maurizio Martinelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-05-27

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include
   capabilities to request partial responses.  In fact, according to the
   user authorization, the server can only return full responses.
   Partial responses capability, especially in the case of search
   queries, could bring benefits to both clients and servers.  This
   document describes an RDAP query extension that allows clients to
   specify their preference for obtaining a partial response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/