Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 13:02:15 +0200

Hi all,

in this new version the "IANA Considerations" section has been updated 
to include the request for the registration of the "subsetting" value in 
the RDAP Extensions Registry.

Best,
mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02.txt
Data: 	Mon, 27 May 2019 03:18:45 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Maurizio Martinelli <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response
Revision: 02
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Partial Response
Document date: 2019-05-27
Group: regext
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-02

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include
capabilities to request partial responses. In fact, according to the
user authorization, the server can only return full responses.
Partial responses capability, especially in the case of search
queries, could bring benefits to both clients and servers. This
document describes an RDAP query extension that allows clients to
specify their preference for obtaining a partial response.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat