Subject: [regext] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-16

From: Stewart Bryant via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 06:56:58 -0700

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready with Issues

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-16
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2019-06-27
IETF LC End Date: 2019-07-08
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary:

A well written document that is ready for publication subject to a couple of clarifications

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

=======
2.  Migrating to Newer Versions of This Extension

   (Note to RFC Editor: remove this section before publication as an
   RFC.)

SB> This seems like good advice, why is it to be removed?
=======

   Copyright (c) 2018 IETF Trust and the persons identified as authors
   of the code.  All rights reserved.

   Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
   modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
   are met:

   o  Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
   o  Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
      the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
      distribution.
   o  Neither the name of Internet Society, IETF or IETF Trust, nor the
      names of specific contributors, may be used to endorse or promote

SB> It is not clear what the purpose of this text is, whether or not it is 
SB> intended to be included with each instance the technical text below.
SB>If not why is the copyright not covered by the RFC boilerplate copyright text?

=========
7.  Security Considerations

   The mapping extensions described in this document do not provide any
   security services beyond those described by EPP [RFC5730], the EPP
SB> "security services" or "security risks" 
=========

Nits/editorial comments: None