Subject: [regext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-16.txt> (Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 07:33:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Registry Fee Extension for
the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)'
  <draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-16.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-07-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Given the expansion of the DNS namespace, and the proliferation of
   novel business models, it is desirable to provide a method for
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) clients to query EPP servers
   for the fees and credits and provide expected fees and credits for
   certain commands and objects.  This document describes an EPP
   extension mapping for registry fees.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.