Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-05.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 11:21:15 +0200

Hi all,

this new version includes some changes suggested by Tom Harrison about 
the logic of sorting on IP addresses and the mapping between the sorting 
properties and the RDAP fields.

Thanks a lot Tom for your review.

Best,
mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-05.txt
Data: 	Mon, 02 Sep 2019 02:14:07 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Maurizio Martinelli <[email-masked]>, Scott 
Hollenbeck <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging
Revision: 05
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Parameters for 
Result Sorting and Paging
Document date: 2019-09-02
Group: regext
Pages: 23
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-05
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-05

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include core
functionality for clients to provide sorting and paging parameters
for control of large result sets. This omission can lead to
unpredictable server processing of queries and client processing of
responses. This unpredictability can be greatly reduced if clients
can provide servers with their preferences for managing large
responses. This document describes RDAP query extensions that allow
clients to specify their preferences for sorting and paging result
sets.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat