Subject: [regext] WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-01 draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-01

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:31:08 -0400

The following working group documents are believed to be ready for 
submission to the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping/

These documents are a set and will be processed together.

The WG LAST CALL will end in two weeks at close of business, Friday, 4 
October 2019.

Please review these documents and indicate your support (a simple 
“+1” is sufficient) or concerns with the publication of these 
documents by replying to this message on the list.

Finally, we need a document shepherd for these documents.  If you are 
interested in being the document shepherd please let the Chairs know by 
sending a message to the list or to [email-masked].

Thanks!

Antoin and Jim

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:40:17 -0400

This is a reminder to please indicate your support or comments regarding 
these drafts.

Thanks!

Antoin and Jim

On 20 Sep 2019, at 9:31, James Galvin wrote:

> interested in being the document shepherd please let the Chairs know 
> by sending a message to the list or to [email-masked].
>
> Thanks!
>
> Antoin and Jim